Thursday, November 18, 2010

The 'TwisteD' part of JadeD & TwisteD Photography

Good afternoon, lovely people!
Forgive my general shortness in my blogs lately- I'm a chronic migraine sufferer, and they've been bad, these last few days.

Today, I thought I'd introduce you to my better half- the "TwisteD" part of JadeD & TwisteD Photography. Damian is not only an amazing photographer, but he's also a builder (built our gorgeous home), and creator of custom collars (like mine).

So, without further ado:

Jade Annamemnon & Damian Twist




Just a small note- that gorgeous dress is from Phoenix Rising, and everything's on sale for $25L last time I checked. Go! Shop!

-----
Credits
-----

Jade:
Hair: Truth Hair - Maya - Night
Skin: LAQ - Tasha 2 Glow Skin - 9 Hairbase
Dress: Phoenix Rising - Orchid

Damian:
Outfit: Avid - Darklander
Hair: Bryce Shaggy - Coals - Soot


No comments:

Post a Comment