Sunday, November 14, 2010

Beautiful Blue

This entry comes with a soundtrack: Beautiful Blue - Holly McNarland


I confess,
I am a copycat.
I saw this dress on another blog,
and HAD to make it my own.


I think
I succeeded with that...
making it my own, I mean.
Theirs was ice-queen-like,
mine the 1920's
seductress.

Classic lines,
flowers in hair,
the black and white that
grips.

Tell me,
I don't know glamour
when it smacks me
in my blue-lipped face.

Tell me,
I don't know
Mystery,
when She approaches,
seduces,
draws me in...


-----
Credits
-----
Photography: JadeD & TwisteD Photography
Hair: Tukinowaguma - Jenny (BouquetBlack) Ebony
Skin: LAQ - Tasha 2 [Fair] Glow Skin 4 - Hairbase
Lipstick: Gothica - CC Lips LiquidBlue
Dress: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bare%20Rose/143/31/30 -  Bare Rose - Mahamayuri
Shoes: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sasania/112/145/505 - S@ss Shoes - Pastel with side/back bow & 9 colours
Bed: ~Tree House Treasures~ - 'Nevermore' Bed (old hunt prize)

No comments:

Post a Comment