Thursday, November 4, 2010

Knockout

You can always tell just how much I love an outfit by how many photos I include with the post.

I *love* this outfit.

Dress. Sexy. Antiquey. Beautiful movement. Sheer where it needs to be. Not sheer where it doesn't.



Now... I have a deep, deep hatred for prim nails. Deep. I have always thought they were ugly as sin. I have always thought that they were ill formed, never fit right, moved badly, etc etc etc.

Until I saw these.



 These nails come in a few different forms, and the package includes sizes for 10, 20 and 30 size hands for women. The rings and nails come together- versions with just nails, with just rings, with different combinations of rings. Sexy. As. F*ck.




-----
Credits
-----

Hair: Vita's Boudoir Main Showroom - Irena Hair
Skin: LAQ - sha 2 [Fair] Glow Skin 10 - Hairbase
Dress: PixelDolls - "Knockout"
Boots: SKIFIJA COLLECTION - Absinth Boots - Black
Necklace, Rings/Nails: I::::: ROZOREGALIA :::::I Main Store

No comments:

Post a Comment