Friday, November 12, 2010

Enchanted

Evening, my furry friends!

Tonight's outfit was inspired by the movie "Enchanted" with Patrick Dempsey and the cute redheaded chick whose name I just can never remember. As soon as I finished watching that film, I set out on a quest to look like Giselle.

Instantly, I knew that Vita's Boudoir's "Potpourri" dress would have that flouncy, flowery, feminine feel that I was looking for. Paired with another gorgeous skin by LAQ, and another hair by Truth, the look is completed.



I apologize for the shortness of this particular blog- it's been a long week, and I'm just happy to get home, and strip down to my skivvies.... until the Canadian climate forces me to put sweats, wool socks, and a sweater on, with a toque and mittens.

Fricking climate.


-----
Credits
-----

Skin: LAQ - Tasha 2 [Fair] Glow Skin 4 - Hairbase
Hair: Truth - Maya - Copper
Dress: Vita's Boudoir - Potpourri

         

No comments:

Post a Comment