Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cherry in the Snow

For your listening pleasure: Ella Fitzgerald - Let it Snow!

This is the version of the song that was running through my head during the preparation, and taking of, these photos.

I present to you one of my FAVOURITE designers in SL - Star Fairymeadow. She's the creator of everything Wretched Dollies.

I've been in SL just over a year and a half now... and I discovered Star and Wretched Dollies very early on. There's something sweet, sexy, and ingenious about Star's designs... she just captures a certain mood, with everything she creates.

This particular outfit, Cherry in the Snow, was release last year (I think), and is on sale right now for half price, at the Wretched Hollow (Star's sim). I will include a link in the credits.

I present to you- Cherry in the Snow:






-----
Credits
-----
Photography: JadeD & TwisteD Photogrpahy
Outfit: Wretched Dollies in Wretched Hollow - Cherry in the Snow
Skin: LAQ - Tasha 2 [Fair] Glow Skin 6 - Hairbase
Hair: Fri.day Flagship Store - Mika - Cynical Black
Makeup: L. Fauna Skins - Smokey Cat-Shadow [Red]
Boots: .:.::Malfean Visions::.:. - Admiral's Crate - Wraith
Custom Collar by Damian Twist


No comments:

Post a Comment