Monday, November 8, 2010

That Sexiness From Days Gone By

When Yumi Pausch, a designer for Rozoregalia, gave me the items from the newest line of Rozor stuffs, I about exploded with glee. I adore Rozoregalia- their attention to detail, their exactness, creativity, and their ability to capture an era with their creations, has always excited me.

When I put on the Bouhachi fur necklace, the long gloves, and the amazingly detailed pipe, I just felt called to an era that reeked of sexiness, and yet has passed us by. This is that gentle, feminine beauty that I was speaking about the other day. Curves were celebrated, sleek style was all the rage, women's bodies were celebrated with garments meant to enhance, rather than hide their shape... gods, but the style is beautiful. I knew exactly what type of dress I would wear with these amazing accessories, and I found it at Mohna Lisa Couture.

I've never shopped at MLC before- I had no idea what was in store for me there... all I have to say is that it's a good thing I was on a mission for something specific, or I'd have bought half the store.

So, without further ado, some images of that feminine Rawr, inspired by Rozoregalia and Mohna Lisa Couture:

(please click on images to see them larger)





-----
Credits
-----

Accessories: ROZOREGALIA MAIN STORE - Bouhachi Set
Gown: Mohna Lisa Couture - Venomous
Hair: MrSigmund Creations - MrS - Romantic - Vintage Hairstyle '40s
Skin: LAQ - Tasha 2 [Fair] Glow Skin 6 - Hairbase
Eyelashes: Redgrave - Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment