Tuesday, December 14, 2010

*squeal* Boudoir made me Joyful!!

Alrighty, my peoples;
I am unabashedly biased when it comes to Vita's Boudoir.
I love them. I blog about them often. I have no shame in admitting...
I have a Boudoir addiction.

So.
Today I walked into Boudoir (to find the free presents scattered around in the shape of Mistletoe... go look!), and discovered a little something....

Everything has been made GIFTABLE FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON!!!!!

Oh my god, there IS a god! And her name is Vitabela!

So, for those who'd like to get me something special for Christmas *cough*Master*cough*, Boudoir offers TONS of gift ideas!!

Here's a little something I picked up recently- Sparkle Monique.

Words are useless. Look! Enjoy! Shop!





Small note- this Atrium is called the "Ithil Rond Renaissance Atrium", and it's by Alchemy's Attic (Creator: Alchemy Cyannis). It's available right now on Marketplace for $99L!!! It's orianlly $725L! Holy crapoli, it's SO worth it... and it temp-rezzes, so it doesn't eat your whole prim allowance!

-----
Credits
-----
Photography: JadeD&TwisteD Photography - Jade Annamemnon, Photographer
Hair: Truth Hair - Chalice - Ivory
Skin: Laqroki - Tasha 2 Glow Skin - 1 - Hairbase
Makeup: Miamai - Wintermakeup 08
Dress: Vita's Boudoir - Sparkle Monique
Custom Collar by Damian Twist
Atrium: Ithil Rond Renaissance Atrium: Alchemy's Attic

No comments:

Post a Comment