Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ruffleicious

A few months ago, I saw this corset on someone, and absolutely HAD to hunt it down. It was just so gorgeous. Instantly, I perved the woman wearing it, 'inspected' it, found the maker's name, and was off and running. I suppose I could have just asked the wearer where she got her rockin' corset, but I'm antisocial like that sometimes.

I found myself at "The Abyss".
There isn't a great deal of selection there, but what *IS* there, is amazingly done. This corset comes in garment layers, with various pieces to enhance bust, hips, and add buckles, etc. Just fricking gorgeous, and easily sized.

I paired it with a ruffled skirt, which was a group gift from Coco, some Pixelfashion boots, and some Truth hair, which was streakable, to bring out the colours of the corset. Et, voila!



-----
Credits:
-----
Photography by JadeD&TwisteD Photography, Jade Annamemnon- Photographer
Hair: Truth - Lanie - Night
Skin: Laqroki - Tasha 2 Glow Skin - 10 Hairbase
Corset: The Abyss - Pruriency Corset - Red
Skirt: Coco - Ruffle Skirt - Lace Black
Boots: Pixelfashion - Ultimate Boots - Black
Custom Collar by Damian Twist


No comments:

Post a Comment