Thursday, December 30, 2010

Skater-Glam-Diva


Once upon a time, I was a skater chick. I wore the baggy pants, the layered shirts, the Airwalk sneakers... I hung out with the guys, and my skateboard and wallet-chain were my only accessories.

Yup, I was that chick. I'm almost embarrassed about it...

almost.

Somehow, that chick is still inside of me, and while I don't embrace her in RL very often, I find that I can do so in SL, anytime I like.

So, a while ago, I put this outfit together- my Skater-Glam-Diva.





-----
Credits
-----
Photography: JadeD&TwisteD Photography - Jade Annamemnon, Photographer
Skin: Dream Ink - SF Rachel
Top: Nyte 'N Day - Mete Tube Top - Black
Gloves: Nyte 'N Day - Mete Arm Socks - Black
Pants: Sassy Kitty Designs - Baggy Lowriders
Tattoo: Dream Ink - T.E.S 01 - 34D

 

No comments:

Post a Comment