Monday, December 13, 2010

Elegantly Over-the-Top Sexalicious Boudoir

I've posted about Boudoir's clothing before... and honestly, every time they release something, I can't help but buy it. Their creations are simply gorgeous, amazing, wonderful.

This particular gown- oh my god, I have goosebumps just thinking about it. Huge, flouncy, sumptuous, eye-catching... I can imagine walking into a ballroom, and hearing the music stop, every eye on me... until that shy look crosses my face, and I scurry off into a corner somewhere.

Tukinowaguma, of course, created the perfect hair for this gown. 'Sophia' in Ebony- it's elegant, structured, like the roses on the gown.

Gorgeous.

Without further ado:



-----
Credits
-----
Photography: JadeD&TwisteD Photography - Jade Annamemnon, Photographer
Hair: Tukinowaguma - Sophia - Ebony
Skin: Laqroki - Tasha 2 Glow Skin - 1 Hairbase
Makeup: L.Fauna - Smokey Cat-shadow - Black
Gown: Vita's Boudoir - Black Plisse Couture
Custom Collar by Damian Twist

No comments:

Post a Comment