Saturday, December 11, 2010

52 Weeks of Colour Challenge: Week 6: Yellow!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately- RL stuff is keeping me afk.

Anywho, here is my contribution to the Yellowness.




-----
Credits
-----
Photography: JadeD & TwisteD - Jade Annamemnon
Hair: Truth - Amanda - Night
Skin: Laqroki - Tasha 2 Glow Skin - 1 Hairbase
Face Tattoo: White Widow - Phoenix - Gold
Dress: Wretched Dollies - Bettie Sioux - Sunflower
Shoes: G-Field - Short Belt Boots - Emma - White
Fence: Glitterati - Fence
Sunflowers: GuTi - 1 prim scattered XL Sunflowers
Custom Collar by Damian Twist

4 comments:

  1. oh wow great photos! I love the yellow against the desaturated background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Luna! I had fun with these ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, even I'm getting inspired to tackle yellow now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *grins* Yellow was fun. I love that dress.

    ReplyDelete