Sunday, December 5, 2010

52 Weeks of Colour Challenge - Week 5: Sepia!

I think there's something misplaced about me;
there is an unexplained attachment,
to all things old.
Retro, vintage, ancient,
really, it doesn't matter...
my heart still feels connected to it.

This week's challenge was 'Sepia'.
I revelled.







**I would like to mention here, that I did not 'sepia tone' any of the photographs. All of the items used were in sepia tones... I merely softened the image**

-----
Credits
-----
Hat: Unzipped - Victorian Steampunk, V2
Hair: Truth Hair - Midori - Almond Streaked
Skin: Laqroki - Tasha 2 Glow Skin - 1 Hairbase
Makeup: L. Fauna - Smokey Cat-Shadow - Gold Brown
Top: Pixeldolls - Duchess Pearl : Cocoa
Skirt: A&A Fashion - Tal Dress - Brown
Stockings: Pixeldolls - Knockout - Brown
Boots: T.King - Tesla I Female Boots
Furniture: Julia Collection
Custom Collar by Damian Twist

No comments:

Post a Comment