Monday, December 27, 2010

The Epic Wedding Dress Search

Alright.

I have spent three and a half hours going from store to store, seeing what's there, and trying on demos. I'd like to personally curse a certain few store owners who do NOT provide demo wedding dresses, and who decided to make their entire gowns sculpty. Yes, I bought those two, and am SORELY fricking disappointed.

That being said, here are the vendors that I've visited, and enjoyed:

Bliss Couture
Azul
Lo*Momo
Avid
GField
Miamai
White Armory
Vita's Boudoir
Zaara
Evie's Closet
Son!a
Wishbox

I think there were more, that I'm forgetting.

I can't post photos, for obvious reasons, but I'd like to thank these designers for making such pretty dresses.

Any suggestions that I haven't visited, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment