Friday, October 29, 2010

Pumpkin Lace

Welcome,
to the
Madhouse

I have the intro to Rihanna's CD stuck in my head. In case you hadn't noticed. Anyway, welcome to black and orange, in honour of Hallowe'en. I knew I wanted to feature something a little on the sexier side today, so I rummaged through my Alphamale & Blacklace folder in my inventory, and found this little number. Pair it with a gold-based skin, some killer streakable hair, and another pair of my addiction-driven boots, and voila, sexy gothy lingerie.

Let's break it down, shall we?


 This is another Dream Ink skin... it's from the same skin pack that I bought (Rachel), but it's got a gold/copper tone in the eyemakeup, and a slightly orange-tinted lip. It is the perfect accent to my lingerie. The hair is another by Truth, called Lanie, and is streakable.
 What I love about Alphamale & Blacklace, is that they're festive. They pay attention to detail and they make sexy-as-hell garments... but what makes me shop there, is that they like to celebrate holidays through their lingerie. This sweet set is a limited edition Hallowe'en look. I recommend getting it before it's gone.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Yes.
More Malfean Vision boots. I couldn't help it! I tried on every other brand of boots with this lingerie, and it just wasn't right. As soon as I tped into MV, there they were. I had to have them. Aren't they pwetttty?!?!

Gah. Gorgeous.

----
Credits:
----

Skin: Dream Ink - Rachel P12 Hairbase
Hair: Truth Hair - Lanie "night"
Lingerie: Alphamale & Blacklace Rizzo - Limited Addition Hallowe'en Set
Boots: .:.::Malfean Visions::.:. ::{Fades}:: Rust

No comments:

Post a Comment