Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mystic Witch

We've already seen in other blogs, that when Nicky Ree and Alienbear get together, they create a fantastic look.

This is another version of fantastic, from DNR and Alienbear.

I bought this gown ages ago, in green. I have Alienbear's Tang Dynasty hair jewellery to match it. But the other day, when I saw Alienbear's Mayur set in the 'mystic teal' colour, I just had to pair it with Nicky Ree's Empress Gown in Aqua.

This look just screams 'Magical' to me. It's powerful and beautiful and mysterious.

(click on images to view them larger)





-----
Credits
-----
Hair: Tukinowaguma - Nancy - Ebony
Skin: Laqroki - Tasha 2 Glow Skin - Fair - 1 Hairbase
Makeup: L.Fauna - Smokey Cat-Shadow - Teal
Gown: Designing Nicky Ree - Tang Empress Gown - Aqua
Jewellery: Alienbear - Mayur - Mystic Teal
Custom Collar by Damian Twist
Location: Little Kasiopaya (seriously, go check it out, it's gorgeous)

No comments:

Post a Comment