Monday, January 3, 2011

Hera - Beautiful Maelstrom - A collaboration


Beautiful Maelstrom

Black, thunderous silence,
like the billowing clouds rolling in
over my inclined head.
Flashes of brilliance in my
mind, and eye, and in my
mind's eye.
Lightning graces the skies.
Momentary light-
joy, fear, life, death, love, hatred,
the clouds' dirty messy fuck.
Love me like the rain-
fall down on me,
cleanse me with your
Glad Water.
Make me the Goddess
in your shrine.
Streaking across the sky,
driven by relentless winds-
the Clouds, Inspiration,
daughters of Mnemosyne and Zeus.
Make us the Muse's
Painting.

(click on image to view it larger)

-----
Credits
-----
Photography: JadeD&TwisteD - Jade Annamemnon, Photographer
Hair: Tukinowaguma - Anap - Ebony
Skin: Laqroki - Tasha 2 Glow Skin - Fair - 10 Hairbase
Makeup: L.Fauna - Smokey Cat-Shadow - Black
Gown: Fellini Couture - Hera
Boots: Addictia - Adnata Boots - Graphite
Nails: Rozoregalia - *Gemma* Ring&Nail
Custom Collar by Damian Twist


No comments:

Post a Comment