Sunday, January 23, 2011

=Elemental=

The Abyss
They don't have a large selection, but what they DO have, is amazingly executed.
I had previously bought one of their corsets, but then I saw Hydrogen advertised through another blog... and I verily FLEW to The Abyss, to pick it up.
I must say, the matching shoes just refused to match my skin tone, so I tossed them against the wall, and beamed over to
Malfean Visions;
Lokii consistently makes kickass boots.
As for the hair....
when looking for something artistic, my first stop is always
Tukinowaguma.
Never fails.




-----
Credits
-----
Photography: JadeD&TwisteD Photography - Jade Annamemnon (Twist), Photographer
Hair: Tukinowaguma - Raineyi - Ebony + Accessories
Skin: Laqroki - Tasha 2 Glow Skin - Fair - 2 Hairbase
Makeup: Miamai - Winter Makeup
Outfit: The Abyss - Hydrogen
Boots: Malfean Visions - Strapped In - Frost (I recoloured them, though)
Custom Collar by Damian Twist


No comments:

Post a Comment