Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Burlesque


I have always been attracted to Burlesque.
Maybe it's that vintage sex appeal that I adore,
Maybe it's the blatant sex, while totally covered,
Maybe it's the GORGEOUS workmanship in Burlesque wear...
Not quite sure WHAT.

In RL, I have quite the collection of corsets, Burlesque shoes, feathered hats, glittery purses, etc. I love it.

Lucky for me... Vita's Boudoir can scratch that itch.






-----
Credits
-----
Photography: JadeD&TwisteD Photography - Jade Annamemnon (Twist) Photographer
Hair: *Plume* - Sakura
Skin: Laqroki - Tasha 2 Glow Skin - Fair - 3 Hairbase
Makeup: L.Fauna - Smokey Cat Shadow - Pink
Outfit: Vita's Boudoir - Burlesque Dress
Boots: :)(: Pixelfashion - Ultimate Boots - Pink
Nails: ROZOREGALIA - *Gemma* Ring&Nail
Jewellery: Chop Zuey - Shepard's Jubilee - Pink
Custom Collar by Damian Twist
Trees, Flowers, etc: Vita's Boudoir


No comments:

Post a Comment