Friday, March 18, 2011

52 Weeks of Colour Challenge: Sky Blue

I have spent a lot of time as an elf lately... I figured it was time to sport some human garb.

So, I knew the skirt I wanted to wear- Lelutka sold me on this one the second it came out... but the top was not modifiable, so I couldn't tint it to the right colour. I pulled out a dress I had bought as a potential wedding dress, by Azul, and tinted the top and pants, and added the white rose decorations- flowers to mirror the hair.

I'm rather enjoying this look.


-----
Credits
-----
Photography: JadeD Photography - Jade Annamemnon, Photographer
Hair: Tukinowaguma - Sorasul Ebony - Silver Ornaments
Skin: Laqroki - Tasha 2 Glow Skin - Fair - 2 Hairbase
Makeup: Miamai - Winter Makeup 07
Dress Skirt: Lelutka - REINA - Gown/ice (tinted)
Other Dress Parts: - AZUL - Nerola - Pearl (tinted)
Bracelet: CHOP ZUEY - Romance in F Brc - Blue
Ring: CHOP ZUEY - Romance in F Ring - Blue


6 comments:

  1. WOW, there is not a lot more I can think of to say about this look its awesome and just WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! It took my breath away for a minute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You pulled this outfit together so very well. I love it when I see mix and match items from our inventories, that is what I call putting our spent lindens to good use! In your case, this is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that dress is HUGE! Love it! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the outfit! The headpiece is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, y'all! Lelutka just makes me happy, lately. *grins*

    ReplyDelete