Wednesday, April 8, 2015

My Sun and Stars

This dress has been one of my favourites for nearly a year. I purchased it on my other avatar, and just found it so utterly sexy, slinky, and yet - perfectly, all-covering (once you add a modesty layer). 

This dress, to me, encompasses the "My Sun and Stars" nickname in GoT - it's beautiful and mysterious, and flattering... just stunning.

So here you go!




Outfit Details:

Hair: Tameless - "Eudora" - Naturals
Skin: Pink Fuel - "Harley" - Porcelain
Eyelashes: Mon Cheri - "Falsies" Top & Bottom
Eyes: Ikon - "Hope Eyes" - Evening
Hands/Feet: SLink

Dress: The Lounge - "My Sun and Stars" - Silken Sheathe Gown
Modesty Top: BMe - "Rhiannon Long Sleeve Modesty Top" - Ivory
Shoes: Aisling - "Hind" - Blue/Green
Necklace: ANE - "Dark Matter Necklace" - Gold Chain & Blue Moon

Pose: Infiniti - "Keeper of the Light" - 8 (Gacha)

No comments:

Post a Comment