Saturday, April 11, 2015

A Maiden in a Garden

Two roads diverged in a spring wood,
though one seemed autum-struck.
The other was green and springy,
The first dark with thorns and muck.

I studied both, stared long down each,
Prayed for guidance from my She.
A touch to my third eye and I knew,
I must take the harder for me.

And so I turned to face the thorns,
and hurt along that road.
I lost my boots, my skin was torn,
though head held high, I strode.

Two roads diverged in a spring wood,
And I chose the more painful one.
The one was pretty and led me wrong,
The darker led me back to the sun,

And I walked with my head held high.



Outfit Details:
Hair 1: Amacci - "Elle" Hair Attachment - Coal Black
Hair 2: Calico Ingman Creations - "Thedra" - Blacks & Whites
Skin: Pink Fuel - "Harley" - Porcelain
Eyelashes: Mon Cheri - "Falsies" - Top & Bottom
Eyes: Ikon - "Hope Eyes" - Evening
Hands & Feet: SLink

Top: Glace Pearls - "Modesty Top" - White
Dress: Evie's Closet - "Sylfai Gown" - Primrose
Ring: Xia's Boutique "Dragon Ring" 
Shoes: Aisling - "Hind" - White/Pearl
Poses: Infiniti - "Keeper of the Light" 6 & 10 - Gachas

No comments:

Post a Comment