Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I would like to thank Fallen Gods

My alter-ego's name is Nienna Calaelen.
She's a Shadow Elf.
I have always been a fan of Fallen Gods, and had previously used their purple-tinted Dark Elf skin to express my Elfy self.
And then they released the Hybrid skins.
O.M.G.
Sexy, enhanced shading on the skins, just fricking awesome.

Both Master and I are rocking the Hybrid skins in this picture.
However, I couldn't find ears to match the skin... so I found those at Moonlight Obsession.


-----
Credits
-----
Photography: JadeD&TwisteD Photography, Jade Annamemnon (Twist), Photographer

Me:
Hair: Analog Dog - Endra Dark - Black
Skin: Fallen Gods - Hybrid Skin - Grey Violet
Eyes: Falle Gods - Blind Eyes - Dark Silver
Makeup: L.Fauna - Smokey Cat Shadow - Black
Ears: Moonlight Obsession - Elven Ears - Drow 2
Custom Collar by Damian Twist

Him:
Hair: Sky Everett - Rogue - Anu
Skin: Fallen Gods - Hybrid Skin - Grey - Full Goatee
Eyes: Fallen Gods - Blind Eyes - Dark Silver
Ears: Moonlight Obsession - Elven Ears - Drow 2


No comments:

Post a Comment