Saturday, February 11, 2012

52WOCC Week 7 - Folly

I've written this well in advance of the next Colour Challenge blog, as I will be out of town on business, and away from my computer for about a week.

I thought I'd celebrate this colour challenge with something sexy, in honour of Valentine's Day.

You've seen me in grand ball gowns, feisty bejewelled decorations, gothiness, elf-form, mer-form... and any other number of visages.... but goth-chic is something I somehow feel close to. In RL, I rock the vintage red lip, I wear black in as chic of a way I can, and I wear funky jewellery. It's always been that way, since I was young.

And so, rather than wear something haute, I thought I'd wear what is most comfortable, in my realm of sexiness. 

I present: Katat0nik.



*****
Credits
*****
Hair: Truth - Amanda - Crow
Skin: Dream Ink - Jin
Boots: Malfean Visions - Admiral's Crate
Corset: Katat0nik - (black) Sweet Tart
Necklace: LacieCakes - Knotted Pearls & NomNom White
Tree: Thus Magic - Weeping Willow Tree (Fuschia) - PROMO on Marketplace: $10L
Fence: Glitterati Fence 1

I found another pretty at Katat0nik... had to add it!




(Same hair, skin, necklace)
Outfit: Katat0nik - (red) Blackheart Dress Set
Nails: Sexy Mamas Manicure
Pose Set: Glitterati - Disco

7 comments:

  1. oh you dare to be more nude then i did on my pictures ))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! You look beautiful and I love how you interpreted this week's color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some seriously sexy shots, you look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, all! I had a lot of fun with last week's colour. I'm looking forward to posting this week's!

    ReplyDelete