Saturday, June 18, 2011

52 Weeks of Colour Challenge: Mahogany

I discovered, a while ago, the Tart/Fall In store.

And proceeded to spend disgusting amounts of money there.

I also discovered Lassitude & Ennui.

Hell. 

Enjoy!



-----
Credits
-----
Hair: Truth: Karen - Jupiter
Skin: Dream Ink - Isabella - P2 - 9 Hairbase
Makeup: L.Fauna - Smokey Cat Shadow - Brown/Gold
Outfit: Fall In - Parati Dress - Brown
Necklace: Broken - Don't Touch Collar
Boots: Lassitude & Ennui - Thecla Boots - Brown

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you about fall in/tart I cant go there without spending lots of money hehe... you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, you two! Rudhmellowen- it's sad. EVERY time I go, I dump tons of cash. Evil. I should just buy everything and be done with it.

    ReplyDelete