Saturday, April 16, 2011

I never liked Eggplant as a kid...

but then, my aunt made yucky recipes with it.

Eggplant as a colour, however, is gorgeous.

I had two outfits I loved with this theme, so I will show both;
credits will appear at the bottom.




-----
Credits
-----
Photography: JadeD Photography
Nails: Rozoregalia - Gemma Ring&Nail
Skin: Laqroki - Tasha 2 Glow Skin - 2 8 hairbase
Makeup: L.Fauna - Smokey Cat Shadow - Purple Brown
Hair: Boon - BooN - XFE 275 hair Purple

Image 1:
Pearls: House of Nyla - Pearl Necklace
Gown: Roanna Wilder - R.W. Evie Smoke Set
Boots: Malfean Visions - Admirals Crate - Wraith

Image 2:
Necklace: AlchemyImmortalis - Aix-la-Chapelle Talisman, happiness sigil
Ring: AlchemyImmortalis - Foy Porter Ring - White Quartz
Dress: Kunglers Couture - Velouria - Neon
Boots: Karu Karu - Ankle Boots Tiffany - Purple


5 comments:

  1. I love the first picture, there is a sadness to it, but that is mirrored by a beauty that shines... LOVE IT!!! The second look is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. That gown was one of my previous wedding dresses. My favourite one. I have always loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep ... the first pic is my fav too ... simply beautiful dress and wonderful ambience ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh gorgeous! Beautiful gown and pics! There's a sense of longing I think in the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pix! Very vintage, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the peek of the chandelier, it just says elegance.
    I never would have guessed you had on LAQ Tasha2. You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete