Saturday, April 4, 2015

Introducing Alyssandra Tarth

I'm an RP nerd. 
Big Time.
I'm currently playing at Realms of Ice and Fire: King's Landing, playing the character of Alyssandra Tarth, a bannerhouse to the Baratheons.
Lys, as I've nicknamed, my character, is sweet, pensive, pays attention, and generally, wishes for her family to succeed.

I've rather fallen in love with Game of Thrones (GoT) fashion, and, while of course we'll never have it quite as to the tee as the TV show or the books, I think our creators are doing wonderful work, here in SL! So, I thought I'd start showing off Lys's clothes!

Here we go:



The Look:

Skin: Pink Fuel: "Harley" <Porcelain>
Lashes: Mon Cheri: "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper & Lower
Eyes: Ikon: "Hope Eyes" - Evening
Hair: Tableau Vivant: "Faux Dreads - "Namiriel" Naturals (at We <3 RP currently)
Hair Accessory: *Calico*: "Rosalie" Accessory
Necklace: Aisling: "Dangara" Collar & Necklace RARE (Gacha)
Modesty Top: Aja: Opaque V-neck Modesty Top, Long Sleeves
Shrug: Peqe: "Lady's Shrug" Gold
Gown: Junbug: "Betty's Gown" Ink Brocade
Shoes (not pictured): Aisling: "Hind" Slink Flat Addon
Feet (not pictured): SLink: AvEnhance Feet Female Flat

No comments:

Post a Comment