Monday, October 25, 2010

"I'll Kill You Gently"

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm an avid fan of Vita's Boudoir. I tend to think that the dresses sold there are fashion-forward, innovative, and generally 'different' than what you'll see elsewhere. It's a rarity that I see a Boudoir dress that I don't immediately know is a Boudoir dress, simply by the style.

This little number is one such gem.


"I'll Kill You Gently" (which immediately makes me think of "Killing you softly", the song), is the most recent release by Vita's Boudoir, just in time for Hallowe'en. The bodice and gloves are leather straps, the underthings are nonexistent, except for some fishnet stockings, and the skirt is a fabulous poof of black roses, tulle, and bloodied edges. 



The boots are "Devil Boots" from :)(: Pixelfashion. Note the bony hand which acts as the stiletto heel.


Finally, my collar finishes this look off- custom made by Damian Twist. Contact him in world if you'd like a custom-built collar, home, or some wonderful photography.

Credits:

Skin: LAQ - Tasha 2 [Fair] Glow Skin 10 - Hairbase
Makeup: [E3D] Enchant3D Emporium - Sullen Sadie - hunt prize (don't remember which hunt though!)
Eyes: Unique Megastore - Natural Eyes 6 Green
Eyelashes: Redgrave - Diamond Dust
Hair: Analog Dog - Dive in Onyx
Dress: Vita's Boudoir Main Showroom - I'll Kill You Gently
Boots: :)(: Pixelfashion - Devil Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment